越狱Season 1-Episode 4: Cute Poison

时间:2024-01-07 11:21:26

Season 1, Episode 4: Cute Poison

[Previously on * Break]

previously: 以前地

前情提要

-Burrows: I didn't kill that man, Michael

那人不是我杀的 Michael

-Michael: the evidence says you did

evidence: 证据证明

有证据的

-Burrows: I was set up

我是被陷害的

-police: Put down your weapon

weapon: 武器凶器

放下武器

-Judge: I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a * cell, Mr. Scofield

incumbent: 富有义务的 cell: 牢房

我必须判你牢狱之刑 Scofield先生

-Michael: I'm looking for someone a guy named Lincoln Burrows

我在找人他叫Lincoln Burrows

-Fernando: The man killed the president's brother

president: 总统

杀总统兄弟的那个人

Why you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow

wanna=want to: 想要

你为什么这么急着见Burrows

-Michael: Because he is my brother

因为他是我弟弟

I'm getting you out of here

我要把你带出去

-Burrows: It's impossible

impossible: 不可能的

不可能

-Michael: not if you design the place that isn't.

除非这地方是自己设计的

-Burrows: You've seen the blueprints.

blueprints: 蓝图

你已经看了那个蓝图了.

-Michael: Better than that.

比那个更好

I've got them on me.

我纹到身上了

-Michael: You find out who's trying to bury him.

bury: 埋葬

你得查出是谁在陷害他

-Veronica: Nobody's trying to bury him.

没人陷害他

-Michael: The evidence was cooked.

cook: [英国口语]篡改;伪造(账目等)

证据是伪造的

-Kellerman: There's a lawyer poking around.

poke: 探索

有个律师在多管闲事

-Caroline: Anyone that's a threat is expendable.

threat: 威胁 expendable: 可消费的这里的意思是凡是有威胁的人对付他们不用考虑代价

对这种人不要心慈手软

-Berwick: Scofield

Scofield

Found you a new cellie

cellie=cellmate: 狱友

给你找了个新室友

-Maggio: Someone found Fibanacci

有人找到了Fibanacci

-John: Who was this someone?

这个人是谁?

Where is it, Fibonacci?

他在哪 Fibonacci

-Michael: I give you that information, I'm a dead man.

information: 信息 dead: [口语]注定灭亡(或失败、垮台)的;注定要遭殃的

我告诉了你我就死定了

-John: Cloe

Cloe

-Berwick: On your feet!

给我起来!

-Burrows:What time is it?

现在几点?

-Berwick: Get up!

起来!

-Burrows: What's going on?

怎么了?

Bellick!

Bellick!

Bellick!

Bellick!

No!

不要!

Bellick!

Bellick!

Where are you taking me?!

你要带我去哪?!

Bellick!

Bellick!

No!

不要!

Bellick, don't!

Bellick 不要!

Bellick, no! I got a month left!

leave: 剩下

Bellick 不! 我还有一个月!

Please!

求你了!

No! Bellick!

不! Bellick!

Bellick, no!

Bellick 不!

Bellick, please!

Bellick 求你了!

No! No! I got a month left!

不不我还有一个月

Please!

求你了!

No! Bellick!

不! Bellick!

Bellick

Bellick

-Berwick: Make your peace, Lincoln.

安息吧 Lincoln

Let's get on with it.

动手吧

-CO: Open 40!

40号开门!

Close 40.

40号关门

-Michael: Haywire

Haywire

You ever thought of breaking out?

想过要逃出去吗?

-Patoshik: What the hell would I do out there?

我出去能干吗?

-Michael: Not be here.

至少可以离开这

Halfway houses, psych visits,

halfway: 中途的,半路上的 psych: 精神的,心理的

精神隔离所看精神医生

meds, checking in with a P.O.,

meds=Medication: 药物治疗 check in: 报到,记录

吃药定期向监督缓刑犯官员汇报

urine tests, keeping a job...

urine: 尿 test: 测试,检验

尿检反反复复

No.

没兴趣

Why you ask?

问这个干吗?

-Michael: This guy was talking about it in the yard yesterday.

昨天有个人在操场上谈论这个

I didn't know what to say.

我不知道该怎么回答

-Patoshik: Tell officer Bellick.

officer: 官员

跟Bellick长官去说

He'll make life easy for you, if, uh...

他会给你方便的要是...

-Michael: If what?

要是什么?

-Patoshik: Your tattoos.

tattoo: 纹身,刺青

你的纹身

-Michael: What about them?

有什么问题?

-Patoshik: What are they of?

这是什么?

What are they? Like, some kind of a...

什么图案? 像是一种...

-Michael: They're just tattoos.

只是一般纹身而已

-doctor: It's candy time, Haywire.

candy: 糖果

吃药时间 Haywire

-Patoshik: They think I have schizoaffective disorder

schizo: 精神分裂症 affective: 有影响的 disorder: 杂乱混乱

他们以为我精神紊乱

with bipolar tendencies.

bipolar: 两极的 tendency: 趋势

有分裂症

-doctor: Think you got it

你自己觉得呢?

-Patoshik: Whatever.

whatever: 不管怎样

随便吧

I take the pills, keep the quacks off my back.

pill: 药片,药丸 quack: 庸医*

我吃了药这帮白痴就不来烦我了

Bye, now.

再见

Get out of the way.

让开

-Michael: You know, maybe they give you those things for a reason.

他们给你吃药总归有理由的

-Patoshik: Yeah.

确实

To keep me dull

dull: 呆滞的笨的

为了让我像白痴

To keep me in their invisible freakin' handcuffs

Invisible: 看不见的无形的 freak: 激怒,使躁动不安 handcuff: 手铐

可以无形地*我

Seriously, though, those tattoos, they're beautiful.

seriously: 认真地 though: 虽然,尽管

说真的那些纹身真是太漂亮了

You mind if I, you know,

你介意吗

look at the whole thing?

给我完整地看一下

-Michael: I do, actually.

actually: 实际上,确实

非常介意

-Patoshik: Why?

为什么?

-CO: Yo! Stand clear!

站好!

-Michael: Does there need to be a reason?

需要理由吗?

-Fernando: I ain't even talking to you, man.

别跟我说话

[Cute Poison]

cute: 非常好的 poison: 毒药毒素

神奇毒素

-John: What's the problem?

出问题了?

-Michael: Nothing I can't handle.

handle: 解决,处理

没什么我不能解决的

-John: Well, I knew there was a problem.

我就知道有问题

I could tell by looking at you from across the yard.

老远我就看出你有麻烦了

Hey, guys, didn't I say there was a problem?

嗨伙计们我说有问题了吗?

So what's the problem?

到底什么问题?

-Michael: You're looking at it.

如你所见

-John: Haywire?

Haywire?

-Michael: That's my new cellmate.

cellmate: 室友

我的新牢友

-John: That's a problem

这是个问题

-Michael: He doesn't sleep.

他没睡觉。

-John: So, when do you dig?

dig: 挖,掘

那你什么时候开始挖的?

-Michael: I don't.

我没有

-John: Hey, you and I are in bed now.

嗨现在我们同在一条船上

You made me promise.

promise: 承诺,保证

你跟我保证了

You said that we were going to get out of here.

你说我们会离开这里

You renege now, and I'm going to gut you.

renege: 食言,违约 gut: 取出…的内脏

你现在要是敢食言我就把你剁烂了

So, you better take care of your business,

business: 事务,生意

你最好能做好自己的事情

or I will take care of you.

否则我就做了你

Have a nice day.

好自为之

-Pope: It's really coming together, isn't it?

看上去快大功告成了

-Michael: Yep.

yep: [俚]是

是的

-Pope: You think it will be done in time?

能及时完工吗?

-Michael: Well, I figure, we still have the interior alcoves

Interior: 内部的 alcove: 壁龛

恩我想我们还有内壁

and pilasters to do, which is no small task.

pilasters: 壁柱 task: 工作,任务

以及支柱要处理这些都得花时间

But, yes, I think so.

但我想还是能赶上时间的

-Pope: Listen, I have to say, I...

呃我必须得说

I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this.

appreciate : 感激 effort: 努力

我真的很感谢你为此付出的一切

I wish there was some way I could, you know,

我真希望有办法

pay you or something.

pay: 支付,偿还

能回报你什么

-Michael: There is one thing you could do for me.

你倒是能帮我做一件事

My cellmate

我的牢友

Ah, the inimitable Charles Patoshick.

inimitable: 特殊的 无法比拟的

啊独一无二的Charles Patoshick

-Pope: Haywire?

Haywire?

-Michael: Then you know.

原来你知道

-Pope: Hold it right there.

hold: 支持得住,顶住

忍忍吧

Officer Bellick is in charge of cell transfers.

transfer:调动

Bellick长官是管囚犯分配的

You're gonna have to talk to him about that.

这个你得跟他谈

-Michael: I tried, but he seems to think we're a good match.

seem: 好像是 match: 匹配,相配 这句话有讽刺的意思

我试过可他似乎觉得我们很般配

-Pope: Unfortunately, unless there's some evidence of violence

unfortunately: 不幸地 unless: 除非 violence: 暴力

可惜除非有囚室暴力迹象

or sexual predation between cellmates,

sexual: 性的 predation: 抢夺;掠夺作为

或是性侵犯

those kinds of requests fall on deaf ears around here.

request: 要求 deaf: 聋的

一般我们对这种要求都不予处理

* system's a little too crowded for requests

system: 系统,体系 crowded: 拥挤的

*里可没人有空来管

based on personality.

personality: 性格个性

什么性格不和这类的琐事

It's not exactly Sandals out there.

exactly: 完全地,正好地

这里可不是Sandals (Sandals是加勒比地区著名的度假胜地)

- Becky: Warden

warden: *长,看守长

狱长?

Sorry.

不好意思

-Michael: Your wife is here.

你妻子来了

-Pope: What?

什么?

She's not supposed to be here till 400.

till: 直到

她应该四点以后才来的

Becky, do not let her come in here under any circumstances.

circumstance: 情况环境

Becky 不管怎么样都不能让她进来

She's not supposed to see this until our anniversary.

until: 直到...为止 anniversary: 周年纪念日

不能让她在纪念日前发现这个

I'll be right out.

我马上出来

Hi, sweetheart.

sweetheart: 甜心,宝贝

嗨亲爱的

You're early.

你来早了

Uh... let's go eat.

呃我们去吃饭吧

-Pope’s wife: You're acting funny

act: 行事;行动 funny: 奇怪的,奇特的

你的举止真怪.

-Pope: I am?

我有吗?

-Pope’s wife: What's going on in there?

你在里面干吗?

-Pope: Um... just going over some files

file: 文件

呃...只是在看一些文件

-Pope’s wife: Becky said you were in a meeting.

Becky说你在开会

This isn't Toledo all over again, is it?

这不会是Toledo的重演吧

-Pope: Toledo?

Toledo?

How can you say that?

你怎么能那么说?

-Pope’s wife: Then, you won't mind if I look.

那你不介意我看一下吧

-Pope: Judy...

Judy...

-Michael: Warden, I'm not going to be able to cooperate.

warden: *长,看守长 cooperate: 合作

狱长恐怕我不能听你的

I would get killed if I did.

我要是这样会被杀掉的

Johnson's still deciding.

Johnson还在考虑

-Pope: Then, you and I are done.

那么你我之间没什么好说的了

-Pope’s wife: You should have just told me.

你刚才应该告诉我的

-Pope: Well, you know how anxious I get

anxious: 紧张的,焦虑的

你也知道每次你来这里接近犯人

-Pope’s wife: when you come around the inmates.

inmate: 同狱犯人

都弄得我很紧张

Becky, have a guard escort Johnson back to his cell.

guard: 警卫 escort: 护送押回 cell: 牢房

Becky 让警卫把Johnson送回去

I'll deal with him later.

我晚点再跟他谈

Come on, let's go eat.

好了我们去吃饭吧

-Burrows: What you doing here?

你来干吗?

-Veronica: I'm your attorney

attorney: 律师

我是你的律师

I'm representing you now.

represent: 代表

你的代表律师

If that's all right with you

要是你不介意的话

-Burrows: Last time I saw you, you called me a liar.

liar: 说谎者

我记得上次你还说我撒谎

-Veronica: Things have changed.

change: 改变

今时不同往日

I believe you now.

现在我相信你

I got in touch with Crab Simmons's exgirlfriend Leticia.

ex: 以前的,前任的

我跟Crab Simmons的前女友Leticia接触过了

She corroborated your story.

corroborate: 证实确认

她证明了你说的是实话

-Burrows: Will she testify?

testify: 作证

她会作证吗?

-Veronica: She's missing. I don't know.

miss: 失踪

她失踪了我不知道

I think the Secret Service got to her.

我想特勤人员已经找上她了

-Burrows: Secret Service

特勤?

-Veronica: They've been poking around.

到处都有他们耳目

Soon as they show up, she disappears.

disappear: 消失

他们一出现她就消失了

What do you think happened?

你怎么看?

-Burrows: Um... I didn't realize it was that high up, you know.

realize: 意识到

呃...我没想到这事已经涉及到高层了

Do you know what we are up against?

你说我们现在是在跟谁作对?

-Veronica: I know it's a lot more

不管跟谁都不是我们两个

than either of us can handle on our own.

either of: 任何一个

所能独自应付的

-Burrows: Project Justice.

project: 项目,计划 justice: 公正

去找"终极正义"

-Veronica: Why have I heard of them?

我好像听说过

-Burrows: All they handle is death penalty cases.

handle: 处理 penalty: 处罚,刑法 case: 案件

他们只处理死刑案例

There's a guy there, Ben Forsik,

那边有个叫Ben Forsik的

I sent him copies of everything I had.

我把所有资料都给他寄过

You can go there, tell him what you found.

你可以去那把你发现的提供给他

Maybe we'll get enough to bring him on board.

或许他会管这事

-Veronica: Okay.

-Burrows: So, uh... how's Sebastian?

呃...Sebastian怎么样?

-Veronica: What do you mean?

你指什么?

-Burrows: Well, you being here.

你到这里来

I mean... is he cool with it?

cool: 没有问题的;满意的

他不介意吗?

-Veronica: I haven't talked to him.

我没告诉他

The, um

那个...

The engagement's off.

engagement: 婚约 off: 中止,停止

我们的订婚取消了

-Burrows: Oh.

I'm sorry.

很遗憾

-Veronica: You could at least say that like you mean it.

你应该装得更象一点才行

-Burrows: I do.

我真的很遗憾

-Veronica: God, you always were a lousy liar.

lousy: 差劲的

你还是不会撒谎

I better get to Project Justice.

我得去找"终极正义"了

-Burrows: Veronica

Veronica?

Thank you.

多谢

I didn't have a whole lot left.

我已经不抱太大的希望了

-Veronica: You can thank me when I get you out of here.

等你出去了再谢我吧

-Fernando: Baby, it's me. Are you there?

亲爱的是我你在吗?

Hello? Are you there?

喂? 在吗?

- *er: Hey, if she is,

嗨要是她在

she obviously don't want to talk to you.

obviously: 很显然明显地

那她显然不想跟你说话

-Fernando: It's Wednesday, babe.

今天是周三亲爱的

You're gonna come around today, right?

你今天会来对吗?

Okay, I got to hang up now.

好了我得挂了

I got to go back in the block,

block: 街区,区域

我得回去了

but you're gonna be here today, right?

gonna=going to: 将会

你会来的对吗?

I'm your man, baby, and I love you.

记着我亲爱的我爱你

I do.

真的

-Patoshik: It's a pattern.

pattern: 图案,式样

是图案模式

-Michael: What did you say?

你说什么

-Patoshik: Your Your tattoo it's a pattern.

tattoo: 纹身,刺青

你的纹身是个图案模式

-Michael: You're seeing things.

你想象力太丰富了

-Pope: Putting him in with Haywire is a low blow, Deputy.

blow: 打击,殴打 deputy: 副职,副手

让Haywire和他关一起是你故意整他

-Berwick: What? The shrinks cleared Haywire for reentry into gen pop.

shrinks: 类似心理医生 clear: 澄清 reentry: 再入,再进 gen pop: 大牢房

什么? 医生说他已经没问题了

Besides, he's so doped up on meds,

besides: 此外 dope: 给(别人或自己)服药 med=medicine: 药

而且他已经吃药吃得神志恍惚

he's like a kitten these days.

kitten: 小猫

最近乖得简直像只小猫

-Pope: A kitten who murdered both his parents.

murder: 谋杀

小猫可不会杀了自己父母

-Berwick: Well, all due respect, sir.

due: 应有的 respect: 尊重

我无意冒犯

If you give Scofield preferential treatment,

但你要是给 Scofield私人恩惠

It will undermine your credibility.

undermine: 诋毁破坏 credibility: 可靠性,威慑性

这对你的威信可是非常不利的

Look, I know you got a soft spot for the guy

soft: 柔软的 spot: (人体上的)特定部位

我知道你被他抓住了软肋

because he's got brains in his head,

brain: [比喻、口语]脑袋,头脑,智力

他有脑子

and he's helping you with that contraption in there,

contraption: 装置

能帮你弄那个东西

but the guy's a violent criminal.

guy: (男)人,家伙 violent: 暴力的 criminal: 罪犯

但别忘了这家伙是个罪犯

He deserves punishment

deserve: 应该得到 punishment: 惩罚

罪有应得

just as much as the rest of these guys.

关这里的人都是罪有应得

-Pope: You have been here long enough to know

你跟我也很久了

that I'm less interested in punishment

你应该明白比起处罚他们

than I am in rehabilitation.

rehabilitation: 康复感化

我宁愿感化他们

And sticking him in with Haywire

把他和Haywire弄一起

is not rehabilitation in my book.

可不是我感化的方式

-Berwick: YouYou delegated authority over gen pop to me, boss.

delegate: 委托 委派 authority: 权力,权威 gen pop: 大牢房

boss: [主美国英语](控制某一地区政治机构或党派的)首领,领袖,首脑,头子

是你让我负责囚犯的分配的

-Pope: I know I did.

我知道

-Berwick: Well, then, you either got to let me do my job,

那么你要么让我处理我自己的工作

or pass it on to somebody else.

要么你找其他人来做这事

-Pope: Now, Brad, go easy.

Brad 别小题大做

There's a reason I'm giving you more and more responsibility.

responsibility: 责任

我逐渐地放大你的权利是有用意的

When I retire,

retire: 退休

我退休的时候

I'm recommending you to take my place.

recommend: 推荐

会推荐你继任我的职位的

Don't make me regret it.

regret: 后悔

别逼我改变主意

All I'm saying is,

我说那么多

take another look at the Scofield situation.

situation: 情况,形势

只是想请你再考虑一下Scofield的情况

I trust your judgment.

trust: 相信 judgment: 判断

相信你会处理好的

-Berwick: Yes, sir.

是长官

-Fernando: Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, hold up.

喔等等等

This is supposed to be an open visitation.

open: 公开的 visitation: 探访

这应该是非隔离探访

Why are we doing it in here?

我们还在里面干吗

-CO: Ask your visitor.

问探访你的人吧

What are you doing here? Where's Maricruz?

你来干吗? Maricruz呢?

- Hector: She's not going to be coming around here anymore.

她不会再来了

-Fernando: is she sick?

她有病了?

- Hector: She's fine, she's fine.

她很好她很好

She's just, uh...

只是她...

She's with me now.

现在跟我了

-Fernando: She's with you now?

她跟你了?

It's a joke, right?

别开玩笑了

- Hector: No, she made a decision, man.

decision: 决定,决心

不是她决定了

She decided she needed stability.

stability: 稳定

她决定选择稳定的生活

Is she going to get that from you?

你能给她稳定的生活?

Look, look, you can think whatever you want about me.

好吧随你怎么想我

But, uh...

但是呃...

I'm not the one who's in *.

我至少没在坐牢

See,

明白吗

I actually can do something for her.

actually: 事实上

至少我能满足她

And she wanted me to stop by here

她要我先来看你

and talk to you first, you know, in case you got mad...

mad: 发疯的,不明智的

跟你谈一下免得你失去理智

(Spanish)

(西班牙语)

- Hector: You just proved my point.

prove: 证明 point: 论点,观点

看来她说得没错

You're a con,

con: [美国俚语]罪犯,囚犯 [convict的缩略]

你是个囚犯

and that's all you will ever be.

一辈子都是

-CO: Make it quick.

手脚快点

Yeah. He's, uh, right in here.

是的他在里面

-John: Take a walk, Choppy.

你出去转转吧 Choppy

-Berwick: Scofield

Scofield

You're in a restricted area.

restricted: 受限制的;受约束的

这可是禁区

-Michael: I'm doing yard work for P.I.

P.I=* industry yard: 院子

我在干活

We need some fertilizer.

fertilizer: 肥料

我们需要一些肥料

-Berwick: Why are you in the masonry section?

masonry: 砖石建筑 section: [美国英语]地区

那你在工料区干吗?

Oh, by the way, how's the foot?

哦想起来了脚伤怎么样了?

Don't ever go around me to the Pope again.

Pope: 罗马教皇

不要再越过我直接找狱长

Now, move.

走吧

-Michael: You know what, Haywire?

知道吗 Haywire?

I don't think we're gonna work out.

gonna=going to: 将要

我觉得我们没法相处

And, since I was here first, I think you should go.

我先来的所以你应该走

-Patoshik: I crapped myself once in junior high.

crap: [粗俗语]拉屎 

我初中的时候有一次大便在了自己身上

It was during... during P.E.

P.E= physical education

那是在... 上体育课的时候

We were... We were playing badminton,

badminton: 羽毛球

我们本来在打羽毛球

and I knew I was gonna have

我要回更衣室

to walk past a bunch of the other students

得从一大帮同学

to, you know, get back to the locker room.

的身边走过

And so...

于是

I just started walking.

我走了过去

And I tried to make fun of it,

想找点什么乐子

you know, before anyone else did.

做点人家没做过的事情

So, I turned around behind me, and...

我转过身

and I said, "Look, I have a tail!"

tail: 尾巴,尾

说道 "看呐我长尾巴了"

I just shared a secret with you.

share: 分享

我刚刚告诉你了一个秘密

Now, it's your turn.

turn: (依次轮流的)顺序

现在轮到你了

Want to know what the tattoos mean?

tattoo: 纹身,刺青

想知道那纹身有什么含义吗?

-Michael: Nothing

什么也不是

-John: Making any progress?

progress: 进步,发展

有进展吗?

-Michael: With Sleeping Beauty back there,

beauty: 美丽,美人

你指和那个睡美人的进展

or with the digging?

还是挖掘工作的进展?

-John: either

随便哪一个

-Michael: But I know what to do.

但我有办法了

-John: Oh, yeah?

噢是吗?

Problem is, you don't got the stugots

现在问题在于

to do it.

你有这个心却没这个胆

-CO: Abruzzi, let's go.

Abruzzi 走吧

-John: See you.

回见

- *er: Yeah? Really?

是吗? 真的?

Well, tell the crazy son of a bitch I said hi.

crazy: 疯狂的 bitch: 母狗,婊子

替我问候那个狗娘养的

How about Aunt Ruth?

Ruth阿姨还好吗?

She out of the hospital yet

出院了吗?

-Fernando: Drop it!

挂了它

- *er: Bite me!

bite: 咬

你能怎么样!

Okay, we got a problem now, man.

看来你有麻烦了

-Fernando: Let's handle it, then.

来吧

- *er: That's what I thought.

这样最好

-Maricruz: Hello?

嗨?

-Fernando: Maricruz, it's me.

Maricruz. 是我

Baby, what the hell is going on?

亲爱的到底怎么回事?

What's the deal with you and Hector?

deal: [口语]事情

你答应Hector什么了?

-Maricruz: What deal?

答应什么了?

That Rita Saldana's been visiting you?

Rita Saldana来看过你了

-Fernando: What?!

什么?!

-Maricruz: Yeah. Hector told me.

是的 Hector跟我说的

-Fernando: Hector told you. Hector told you.

Hector跟你说的 Hector跟你说的

Of course he told you.

当然他会这么说

-Fernando:Baby, that guy's a snake. He's a liar.

snake: 阴险奸诈的人;卑劣的人 liar: 说谎者

亲爱的那家伙是个骗子

-Maricruz: Why would he lie?!

他为什么说谎?

-Fernando: Because he's been trying to get into your pants

pants: 裤子

因为他一直想上你

since the minute we started dating, that's why.

date: 约会

从我们开始约会那会他就一直想上你

-Maricruz: You know what?

知道吗?

I don't know what to believe.

我都不知道该相信谁

-Fernando: Me, Mami, believe me.

我 Mami 相信我

-Maricruz: Yeah, well I wait by the phone twice a week.

我一周得两次守在电话机前

-Fernando: Baby, where is this coming from?

亲爱的你到底怎么了?

-Maricruz: I don't know.

我不知道

Look, there's just so many things.

look: 语气词不是看的意思

发生了很多事

Yesterday, I went to Teresa's house,

昨天我去了Teresa家

and I saw her baby.

看到了她的孩子

-Fernando: Is that what this is about?

就这些吗?

You think your clock is ticking?

tick: 滴答滴答响,发出滴答声

你觉得等不及了吗?

-Maricruz: Well, I am going to be 30 in a few years!

再过两年我就30岁了!

-Fernando: Baby, you're 25.

亲爱的你才25岁

-Fernando: You want to get pregnant? Let's get pregnant right now.

pregnant: 怀孕的

你想要孩子? 好吧我们这就要一个

-Maricruz: Baby, you know I can't get pregnant till I'm married.

married: 已婚的

你知道我不能未婚先孕的

-Fernando: We're gonna get married...

我们会完婚的

in 16 months.

16个月后

-Maricruz: Yeah, well, Hector says

但是 Hector说了

that if something goes wrong in there,

要是里面出了任何状况

that you could serve your full sentence.

serve: 服役,服刑

你就得全额服刑

I can't wait ten years.

我不能再等十年了

I can't wait ten years, baby.

我不能再等上十年亲爱的

-Fernando: I'm going to be out in 16 months.

我16个月后就出来了

(speaking Spanish )

(西班牙语)

-Maricruz: Okay, well, what if something does happen, huh?

要是真的有事发生了?

Baby, I can't wait that long.

亲爱的我不能等那么久了

I can't.

我不能

I'm sorry, I got to go.

抱歉我得走了

-Fernando: Hello? Ba... Wait. Hello?

喂? 亲...等等喂?

- Mr.Forsik: Even if Leticia Barris turned up again,

即使Leticia Barris 再次出现

her testimony would be worthless.

testimony: 证言,证据 worthless: 无价值无用的

她的证词也于事无补了

By and large, most junkies

junky: 吸毒者

一般来说

with criminal records don't shine on the stand.

shine: 成就突出 stand: 讲台,讲坛

有前科的瘾君子登上了证人台也没用

-Veronica: Maybe ,but I just found all this out

也许但最近几天里

in the past couple of days.

我发现了这些

I'm confident that I can find out a whole lot more

confident: 自信的

我有信心还能查出更多的

now that I'm devoting all my time to the case.

case: 案件

现在我所有的精力都花在这个案子上了

-Nike: The Secret Service agent

agent: 代理人

特勤探员

Who came to visit you when Leticia was in your office?

在Leticia来你办公室的同时拜访了你

- Mr.Forsik: Nick, please

Nick,别说了

You've got to understand, Ms. Donovan.

你得明白 Donovan女士

Unless there's new information you can provide for us,

除非你有新的信息提供给我们

we've already reviewed Mr. Burrow’s case thoroughly.

review: 检验;审核 thoroughly: 彻底地

我们已经对Burrow先生的案子作了彻底的审查了

Do you have any new evidence?

你有新证据吗?

-Veronica: No, but me...

没有了.但是

- Mr.Forsik: that is effectively what you're telling us, right?

effectively: 有效地

只需回答有还是没有

I need to clarify here.

clarify: 澄清阐明

我只需要这个答案

-Veronica: Yes, that is what I'm telling you.

是的我没有

But look , Mr.Forsik,

但是 Forsik先生

you don't need to point out what I don't have.

这点不需要你提醒

I'm well aware of that.

我自己很清楚

I'm here asking for your help because

我来此寻求帮助

I don't think an innocent man should be killed

innocent: 无辜的

因为我觉得一个无辜的人

for something he didn't do.

不该为他没做过的事而被处死

And I believe that's what it says

我没记错的话你们机构的宗旨就是这个

on your mission statement in the lobby.

mission: 任务,使命 statement: 陈述,声明 lobby: 大厅

就写在你们的大厅里

- Mr.Forsik: We get thousands of requests for representation.

request: 请求 representation: 代表;代理

我们收到成千上万个委托请求

-Veronica: I'm sure you do.

我知道你会的.

- Mr.Forsik: And I have to decide

而且我得决定

which cases we're going to devote

devote: 专心致力于,专心从事

那些是值得我们跟进的

our very limited resources to.

我们的资源十分有限

-Veronica: I will do all of the legwork, Mr. Forsik.

legwork: 跑外工作;跑腿活儿

所有跑腿的工作都由我来吧 Forsik先生

But since I don't have any experience in death penalty cases,

experience: 经验 penalty: 处罚,惩罚

但由于我对死刑案子没有任何经验

I'm just asking you to point me in the right direction.

direction: 方向

我需要你们的指引

Please.

求你了

- Mr.Forsik: I'm sorry.

很抱歉

We just don't have the manpower.

manpower: 人力,人力资源

我们实在人手不够

-Veronica: Thank you for your time.

谢谢你抽空

- Danny: She's just leaving now.

她刚离开

Figure it'll take her at least a half hour

figure: 认为推断

我想现在交通这么繁忙

to get across town in this traffic.

她回家至少得半小时

-Kellerman: I'm not going to need nearly that much time.

nearly: 差不多

我不需要那么久

I've turned up quite a bit already.

我已经有发现了

-Patoshik: Hey, have you seen my toothpaste?

toothpaste: 牙膏

嗨见过我的牙膏吗?

It was right here!

本来就在这里!

-Michael: Haven't seen it

没见过

-Patoshik: I always put it in the same place.

我一直把它放这

-Michael: I'm sure it'll turn up.

我肯定你会找到的

-Patoshik: The tattoos, there's a maze.

tattoo: 纹身,刺青 maze: 迷宫

那个纹身是个迷宫

-Michael: Get away from me.

离我远点

-Patoshik: I need to see them.

我要看一看

Just... you got to show them to me.

你得让我看一看

It's pulling me in.

我对它着迷了

-Michael: I said... get away from me.

我警告你离我远点

-Patoshik: Okay.

好吧

He's got a maze on his skin.

skin: 皮肤

他身上有幅迷宫图

Yeah, he's got a maze on his skin.

恩他身上有幅迷宫图

Why?

为什么?

Why would he do that? Why?

他为什么要这样? 为什么?

Why has he put a maze on his skin?

他干吗在身上刺一幅迷宫图?

Um...

呃...

I don't... Ow!

我想不出...

-Michael: How are your contacts in Chemical Lockup?

contact: [美国英语]熟人 chemical: 化学的 lockup= lockup shop: 夜间上锁商店

能找你那个化工品朋友帮个忙吗?

-John: Depends who's asking.

depend: 取决于,决定(于)

看是谁了

-Michael: I need a bottle of drain line root control,

drain: 下水道 root: 根,根源 control: 控制

我要一瓶下水道除草根剂

sooner than later.

越快越好

-John: Got weeds growing in your cell?

weed: 杂草 cell: 牢房

号子里长草了?

-Michael: Just one.

一瓶就好

-police: You the one who was looking for me

是你找我?

-Veronica: Yeah, I wanted to ask you some questions

恩想问你几个问题

about the Lincoln Burrows case.

关于Lincoln Burrows的案子

Yeah? I'm Veronica Donovan.

是吗?我是Veronica Donovan

I'm representing Lincoln on his appeal.

represent: 代表 appeal: 上诉

我是Lincoln上诉的代表律师

-police: What about it

想问什么?

-Veronica: You were the first one to respond

respond: 响应;做出反应

你是凶案当晚

to Lincoln's apartment the night of the murder, right?

第一个进Lincoln的公寓的对吗?

-police: That's right.

是这样

-Veronica: Look, I'd really appreciate if you could just

appreciate: 感谢

要是你能确切地告诉我你当时所见

tell me exactly what you saw.

exactly: 准确地,确切地

我会感激不尽

-police: Dispatch called in with a tip

dispatch: 调度 tip: (关于行情等的)秘密消息

我们接到线报

that Burrows was seen running from the garage

garage: 车库

有人看见Burrows从车库里跑出来

where they found Terrence Steadman.

那是他们发现Terrence Steadman的地方

So, we went over to Burrows's place.

因此我们去了Burrows的住所

We spread out.

spread: 传布,推广

我们分头行动

The bathroom, that's where I saw your client

bathroom: 洗手间 client: 客人,委托人

在卫生间里我看见你的委托人

washing out the bloody pants.

bloody: 血染的,血迹斑斑的 pants: 裤子

正在清洗血迹斑斑的裤子

Police! Hands up!

警察! 把手举起来!

I don't need to tell you it was Steadman's blood, do I?

blood: 血

我想你也知道那是Steadman的血吧

-Veronica: In the report that you typed up that night,

按照当晚的报告

you said that you saw Lincoln

你只是说看见Lincoln

standing in the bathroom, that's all.

站在卫生间里仅此而已

Later, you testified that you saw him washing the pants

后来你又作证他在清洗血衣

which one is it?

到底哪个是真的?

-police: Does it matter?

有区别吗?

-Veronica: Did you actually see him washing the pants, or not?

你到底有没有亲眼看见他在清洗血衣?

-police: Yes

看见了

He stood up, turned around,

他站起来转过身

his hands were all wet, looking guilty as hell.

guilty: 罪恶 hell: 地狱

手上全湿的一看就知道是他干的

-Veronica: Your testimony factored into his conviction.

factor: 把…作为因素考虑,把…作为一个因素列入(或计入)(常与in或into连用) conviction: 定罪

你的证词让他定罪了

You know that, right?

你明白吗?

-police: You know, lady,

lady: 女士

小姐

if you got any other questions, just go through the department.

department: 部,部门

如果你还有其他问题直接找相关部门吧

-Nike: Miss Donovan.

Donovan小姐

II didn't mean to scare you.

scare: 吓,惊吓

我没想吓你

-Veronica: What are you doing here?

你来干吗?

-Nike: Nick Savrinn with Project Justice

project: 项目,计划 justice: 公正,正义

Nick Savrinn "终极正义"的

-Veronica: I know who you are, but what are you doing here?

我知道你是谁有何贵干?

-Nike: Look, my boss may not think

这样的虽然我的老板认为

Lincoln's case is worth looking into, but I do.

Lincoln的案子没什么好查了但我可不这样想

-John: There's a quicker way to take care of your problem.

处理问题有更直接的方式

-Michael: There's smarter ways, too.

也有比较聪明的方式

-Nike: What stood out for me was that most death penalty cases

penalty: 处罚,惩罚

就我所知大部分死刑案子

take ten years to exhaust all appeals.

exhaust: 用光用尽   appeal: 上诉

往往有十年左右的上诉过程

Lincoln got there in three.

Lincoln却只有三年

-Veronica: So, for it to be expedited, there had to have been

expedite: 加快促进

所以这一切显得那么流畅

-Nike: some sort of political influence, right?

political: 政治的 influence: 影响影响力

肯定掺合了政治因素对吗?

Well... given that Terrence Steadman is

恩... Terrence Steadman

the vice president's brother, that's not too hard to believe.

是副总统的兄弟这不难理解

-Veronica: How, though? They got to every judge

judge: 法官

然而怎么做到的呢?

that rejected Lincoln's appeal?

reject: 拒绝,驳回

他们搞定了所有法官?

-Nike: Doesn't take a judge

跟法官无关

All it takes is a little special attention

attention: 留心宽待热心

只要对他手下的某个人

from one of his clerks.

clerk: 职员,职工

做点小手脚就行了

But how Lincoln got fast tracked doesn't interest me.

fast track: 加速进展 interest: 使…感兴趣

但我对如何快速把Lincoln置于死地的过程没有兴趣

It's why.

我关心的是原因

If he was set up, then why

如果说他是被陷害的那为什么呢?

-Veronica: I think the answer to that might lie in the victim.

victim: 受害者

我想这个问题只有受害者知道

What do we know?

我们知道什么呢?

He was the CEO of EcoField, right?

CEO= chief executive officer: 首席执行官

他是EcoField的CEO对吗?

He was pushing alternative energy.

push: 推行  alternative: 供替代的

他在推行替代能源

-Nike: Successfully pushing alternative energy

successfully: 成功地 energy: 资源,能量

成功地推行替代能源

So, oil companies, the Saudis,

因此原油公司那些沙特人

even our own government...

government: *

甚至我们的*

a lot of people stood to benefit

benefit: 利益

都觉得如果Steadman消失的话

with Steadman out of the picture.

他们将有利可图

-Nike: Why'd you wait till now to take up this case?

till: 直到

你干吗到现在才开始接手这个案子?

-Veronica: I thought he did it, like everybody else.

我以为是他干的就像其他人以为的

I just hope it's not too late.

我只希望现在还不是太晚

-Nike: Very well may be.

很有可能已经晚了

You need to prepare yourself for that.

prepare: 准备做好准备

你得有心理准备

-Veronica: What about you?

你呢?

Why death penalty work?

干吗做这行?

-Nike: My father did 15 years for a crime he didn't commit.

crime: 犯罪 commit: 干坏事犯罪

我父亲为他没做过的事情背了15年的黑锅

I know firsthand that

firsthand: 第一手的这里意思是非常了解

我深知一点

when the government gets you in their crosshairs,

crosshairs: 瞄准器

一旦你被*盯上

you stand very little chance.

stand: 坚立;未被毁坏 chance: 机会

你翻身的机会就微乎其微了

That's why.

就是这原因

Now... do you want my help?

你还需要我的帮助吗?

-Fernando: I wanna back in.

wanna=want to: 想要

我想回来

-Michael: Too late

太晚了

-Fernando: I'll do anything you need.

你要我做什么都行

-Fernando: You see these hands? They're digging machines.

dig: 挖 machine: 机器机械装置

看见这双手了吗? 简直就是挖掘机

You want to go to China? I'll get you to China.

你想挖到中国我就给你挖到中国

I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.

psychotic: 疯狂的 rodent: 啮齿动物

我会像一个疯狂的啮齿动物一样帮你挖洞

Fish...

fish: [美国、加拿大俚语]新入狱的囚犯

伙计

I gotta be back in.

gotta=have got to: 必须

我必须得加入

As of right now, there is no "in."

就目前而言已经没法"加入"了

-Michael: Van Gogh over there is my new cellmate.

cellmate: 狱友

那边的“梵高”是我的新牢友

-Fernando: But you're going to do something about it, right?

但我知道你不会坐以待毙的对吗?

You're gonna get rid of him.

你会想办法摆脱他的

-Michael: I'll do what's necessary.

necessary: 必须的有必要的

我别无选择

-Fernando: You're my boy!

我爱死你了!

So how you gonna do that?

你准备怎么做?

-Michael: Well, let's just put it this way

好吧我就这么说吧

someone's going to get hurt.

hurt: 受伤的

有人得受伤

-Caroline: How'd we miss this, guys?

miss: 错过,漏掉

我们怎么会没注意到这个?

-Kellerman: Scofield's father was out of the picture

Scofield的父亲在他出生时

by the time he was born.

已经不在了

Took his mother's maiden name

maiden: 母亲的姓

所以跟了他母亲的姓

-Caroline: All right, Scofield had no priors

prior: [美国俚语]前科

好吧 Scofield没有前科

And fulltime job is engineer

fulltime: 全部时间的(全部工作日的,专职的) engineer: 工程师

而且全职工作是工程师

Then he goes and robs a bank,

rob: 抢劫 bank: 银行

然后他突然去抢银行了

discharging a gun in the process.

discharging: 弃械 gun: 枪 process: 过程

中途还弃械投降

At sentencing, he maneuvers his way to Fox River

sentence: 判决 maneuvers: 用策略

判决的时候他还设法去那家*服刑

where his brother's scheduled to die in less than a month.

scheduled: 预定的

而他哥哥在那边还有一个月不到的日子

Obviously, something is up.

obviously: 显然地

显然这是有预谋的

- Danny: All due respect, brothers are incarcerated together

respect: 尊重 incarcerated: 监禁的

不过全国各地

all over the country.

很多*都把兄弟关在一起

It may just be a coincidence.

coincidence: 巧合

可能只是巧合

-Caroline: Move on the younger brother.

把他弟弟弄走

Do it preemptively before anything rises up,

preemptively: 抢先的 先发制人的 rise: 起来,上升

早做打算

bites any of us in the ass.

bite: 咬 ass: 屁股

免得出任何差错

-Patoshik: It's a pathway...

pathway: 路径

这是地图

where does it lead?

lead: (道路等)通向;引向

出口在哪里?

Where are you taking me?

这到底是通向哪里?

What, are you nuts?

nuts: *发疯的

你疯了吗?

-Michael: Officer!

长官!

I need an officer!

我要见长官!

-CO: What the hell's the problem down here?

这里什么事?

What... son of a bitch!

什么...该死!

Open up on 40!

40号开门!

-Patoshik: He's got the pathway on his body.

他身上有地图

It leads somewhere.

上面有出口

-CO: Back off, Haywire!

退后 Haywire!

-Patoshik: No, look...

不看呀

Look... look at his tattoos. It's a pathway.

tattoo: 纹身,刺青

看呀...看他的纹身这是个地图

-CO: Haywire, I said "back off." You want a hot shot?

Haywire 我说"退后" 你不是想来一下吧

-Patoshik: I'm telling you, look at his...

我跟你说看这个...

-CO: Back off, man!

退后!

Get in over here! Let's go!

快进来帮忙! 带他走!

-Patoshik: It leads to hell! It leads to hell!

hell: 地狱

这是通向地狱! 这是通向地狱!

It's a pathway to hell!

这是去地狱的地图!

He's taking us all to hell!

他要把我们都带向地狱!

-Berwick: So, the gang's all back together again.

gang: 一帮人 together: 一起

看来老伙计又团聚了

Well, ain't that swell?

swell: 情绪高涨

真不赖啊

Told you not to go around me to the Pope

跟你说别去找狱长

But you just keep making waves, don't you?

但你还在惹是生非

-Fernando: Good to be back, man.

能回来真好

-Michael: Good to have you back.

你能回来真好

-Fernando: So when do we get started?

我们几时开始?

-Sarah: Good afternoon, Mr. Scofield.

下午好 Scofield先生

-Michael: Hello.

你好

-Sarah: How you feeling today?

今天怎样?

-Michael: We're good.

很好

-Sarah: What happened?

出什么事了?

-Michael: Um, caught an elbow playing basketball

elbow: 手肘

呃打篮球时吃了一肘子

-Sarah: Mind if I take a look?

不介意我看一下吧

-Michael: By all means

当然

-Sarah: You know you're going to get killed in here, right?

你会死在这里的

If you're not careful

要是你再不注意点的话

-Michael: I'll make you a bet.

bet: 打赌,赌注

我跟你打赌

-Michael: When I get out of here, alive, I'll take you to dinner.

alive: 活着的 dinner: 晚餐

我要是能活着出去就请你共进晚餐

Lunch Cup of coffee

午餐? 或是喝杯咖啡?

-Sarah: Michael, this, um...

Michael 这种...

this charm act could be exactly

charm: 魅力 act: 行为 exactly: 准确地,确切地

魅力施展就是导致你不断

what's getting you into trouble out in the yard.

惹上麻烦的原因

Lean forward.

lean: 侧身倾斜

往前靠点

-Nike: All right... you went to the parking garage,

好吧你去停车场的时候

Terrence Steadman is already dead.

Terrence Steadman 已经死了

-Burrows: That's right.

是这样

-Nike: You saw that and you ran... took the gun.

gun: 枪

你看见他死了于是就逃跑带着枪

-Burrows: Dumped the gun

dump: 扔掉,倒掉

我把枪扔了

-Veronica: Nobody ever found it.

至今没人发现那把枪

-Nike: All right, well, what do you do after that?

好吧你后来做什么了?

You go back to your apartment?

apartment: 公寓,房间

回公寓了?

-Burrows:Yeah.

是的

I was freaking out, trying to figure out what happened.

我很害怕在想到底是怎么回事

Then, I saw the bloody pants in the tub.

bloody: 血迹斑斑的 pants: 裤子 tub: 浴盆浴缸

后来我就见到浴缸里那条血迹斑斑的裤子

The cops, they busted in a minute after I got there.

cop: 警察 bust: 搜查,突击搜捕,突袭,(警察)对…进行袭击

警察在我到家一分钟后就赶到了

-Veronica: The pants

那条裤子

The ones with Steadman's blood on them

上面有Steadman的血迹

first cop on the scene

scene: (事件发生的)地点,现场

第一个到现场的警察

says he saw you washing them in the bathtub.

bathtub: 浴缸

声称你在浴缸里清洗那条裤子

-Burrows: He's lying.

lie: 说谎

他撒谎

My hands were wet after splashing water on my face.

splash:把…泼溅

我洗脸后手上都湿透了

Police! Let's see your hands! Hands up!

警察! 把你手举起来!

I never touched those pants.

我没碰过那条裤子

-Nike: Which brings us back to the gun?

那我们再说说那把枪

the one you said you dumped.

你丢掉的那把

-Burrows: It was planted.

plant: [俚语]栽赃

这是嫁祸的

I t's the only way it could have got there.

只有这一种解释

-Nike: Ballistics matched to a slug...

ballistics: 子弹效力的研究 match: 使相配 slug: [口语] 子弹

弹道测试相符

-Burrows: The gun was planted! It was planted!

枪是嫁祸的! 是嫁祸的!

Just like the bloody pants

就像那条血裤一样

-Nike: Your fingerprints were all over the gun.

fingerprint: 指纹

但上边有你的指纹

-Burrows: Bo...

Bo...

-Nike: Who's Bo?

谁是Bo?

-Burrows: He's the guy who arranged everything.

arrange: 安排策划

是他安排了所有的一切

Had me come around the night before,

让我前一晚就去他那

tried a few guns, see which one felt right.

试了几把枪看哪把顺手

That was the setup right there.

setup: [口语]冤枉,诬陷

那时就设计好了

One of those must have been the murder weapon.

murder: 谋杀  weapon: 武器,凶器

其中一把就是凶器

That's how they got my fingerprints on the gun.

所以我的指纹在上面

Had to be

一定是这样

-Nike: All right, so this, this... this Bo

那么就是这个Bo

uh, he coerces you into doing this,

coerce: 逼使强迫

强迫你去做这个

all to clear a $90,000 debt.

clear: 清偿 debt: 债务

来还那90000的债?

-Burrows:He was going to kill my son.

他威胁要杀了我儿子

-Veronica: Well?

如何?

-Nike: A lot of "I didn't do its," and those don't count for much.

一大堆"我没做过" 这可起不了什么作用

Security tape, the one that shows Lincoln

security: 安全,保安

保安录像那盘记录了Lincoln

pulling the trigger... you got it, right?

pull: 拉,扣 trigger: 扳机

扣动扳机的录像你还在对吗?

Yeah.

好吧

-Veronica: Well, if Lincoln's telling the truth,

如果Lincoln说的是实话

-Nike: then that tape is lying.

那盘录像就有问题

Think we should have a look, decide for ourselves.

我们得看一下研究一下

-Fernando: You're clear.

clear: 清楚的

你可以开始了

If the chemicals can eat through the iron pipes,

chemical: 化学制品 iron: 铁,钢 pipe: 管

这化学物品能融化铁管

how come they can't eat through the toothpaste tube?

toothpaste: 牙膏 tube: 管,软管

为什么却不会融化牙膏管子呢?

-Michael: It's only when the chemicals are combined

combine: 结合混合

只有当两种试剂混合

that they become a corrosive.

corrosive: 腐蚀(性)的

才有腐蚀作用

-Fernando: You study chemistry or something?

chemistry: 化学

你学化学的?

-Michael: Not in school.

不是在学校学的

-Fernando: But what you're doing up there in the infirmary,

infirmary: 医务室,治疗室

你在医务室那边干吗?

what does it got to do with what we're doing here?

跟我们这里做的有什么联系?

-Michael: Getting through this wall is just the beginning.

这堵墙只是个开始

There's a whole lot of real estate

在这堵墙和外面的墙之间

in between here and the outside walls.

还有很多房子

Infirmary's the closest building to those walls...

closest: 最靠近的

医务室是离外墙最近的建筑

and the weakest link in the security chain.

weakest: 最弱的  link: 环节 security: 安全 chain: 锁链,链条

也是安全环节最薄弱的

-Fernando: Cool.

cool: [俚语]极妙的,极好的

-Michael: I think I've got enough grout out to bust through.

grout: 薄泥浆 bust: 爆裂打碎

我想我已经挖得够多了

I'm going to need you to make some noise.

你得帮我制造点噪音

Is that the best you can do?

你就这么点能耐?

-Fernando: Have some faith,Papi.

faith: (对人或事的)信任,信心

有点信心嘛

Have some faith.

有点信心

-all: Shut up!

闭嘴!

-Berwick: Not one more word!

谁也别出声

Next inmate that opens his mouth goes in the hole!

inmate: 囚犯 hole: (独间)牢房,土牢

谁再发出声音就关禁闭

-Fernando: We're good.

我们没事

- Danny’s wife: You okay?

你没事吧?

- Danny: Work.

工作的事

It's fine.

放心

I got it.

我来

Everything all right

一切进展顺利吗?

-Kellerman: Couldn't be better

再好不过了

- Danny: You want to come in? We just sat down to eat.

要进来吗? 我们刚坐下准备吃饭

-Kellerman: No, I just wanted to stop by to tell you in person.

不用了我只是亲自来告诉你

- Danny: Problem solved.

solve: 解答,解决

问题解决了

What's this?

这是什么?

-Kellerman: That is a transfer request.

transfer: 调动  request: 请求

是一份转送申请

Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow.

ship: 用船运,运送;装运

明天就被送走

Have a good night.

晚安