再别康桥 |
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again |
作者:徐志摩 |
By Xu Zhimo |
|
|
轻轻的我走了, |
Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我轻轻的来; |
As quietly as I came here; |
我轻轻的招手, |
Quietly I wave good-bye |
作别西天的云彩。 |
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. |
|
|
那河畔的金柳, |
The golden willows by the riverside
|
是夕阳中的新娘; |
Are young brides in the setting sun; |
波光里的艳影, |
Their reflections on the shimmering waves |
在我的心头荡漾。 |
Always linger in the depth of my heart. |
|
|
软泥上的青荇, |
The floating heart growing in the sludge
|
油油的在水底招摇; |
Sways leisurely under the water; |
在康河的柔波里, |
In the gentle waves of Cambridge |
我甘心做一条水草! |
I would be a water plant! |
|
|
那榆荫下的一潭, |
That pool under the shade of elm trees |
不是清泉,是天上虹; |
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; |
揉碎在浮藻间, |
Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
|
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 |
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. |
|
|
寻梦?撑一支长蒿, |
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
|
向青草更青处漫溯; |
To where the green grass is more verdant; |
满载一船星辉, |
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight |
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 |
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. |
|
|
但我不能放歌, |
But I cannot sing aloud |
悄悄是别离的笙箫; |
Quietness is my farewell music; |
夏虫也为我沉默, |
Even summer insects keep silence for me |
沉默是今晚的康桥! |
Silent is Cambridge tonight! |
|
|
悄悄的我走了, |
Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我悄悄的来; |
As quietly as I came here; |
我挥一挥衣袖, |
Gently I flick my sleeves
|
不带走一片云彩。 |
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away |