早晨好! |
Good morning. |
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。) |
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。) |
闹钟响了吗? |
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。 |
Did the alarm clock buzz? |
Did the alarm clock ring? |
该起床了! |
It's time to get up! |
It's time to get up! (该起床了!) |
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。) |
It's time to wake up! |
It's time to get out of bed. |
It's time to get ready. |
快点儿起床! |
Get up soon. |
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!) |
I don't want to. (我真不想起。) |
你醒了吗? |
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。 |
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?) |
I am now. (我刚醒。) |
你不舒服吗? |
Are you feeling sick? |
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?) |
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。) |
睡得好吗? |
Did you sleep well? |
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?) |
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。) |
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?) |
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。) |
能帮我关掉闹钟吗? |
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。 |
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。) |
你终于起来了。 |
You finally got up. |
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。) |
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!) |
今天是个好天! |
It's a nice day! |
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!) |
It sure is. (是不错啊。) |
It's a beautiful day! |
It's a wonderful day! |
It's a great day! |
昨晚你熬夜了? |
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。 |
Did you go to bed late last night? |
把被子叠好。 |
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。 |
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。) |
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。 |
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。 |
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。) |
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?) |
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。 |
我做了个可怕的梦。 |
I had a nightmare. |
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。) |
It's all right now. (现在没事了。) |
你一直没关灯啊。 |
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。 |
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。) |
我得洗脸了。 |
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。 |
该吃早饭了。 |
It's time to eat breakfast. |
It's time to have breakfast. |
我还困着呢。 |
I'm still sleepy. |
I'm still drowsy. |
我还打哈欠呢。 |
I'm still yawning. |
昨天的酒还没醒呢。 |
I have a hangover. |
我是个夜猫子。 |
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。 |
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。) |
I'm not. (我可不是。) |
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。) |
我是用咖啡来提神的。 |
Coffee wakes me up. |
Coffee gets me going. |
刷牙了吗? |
Did you brush your teeth? |
Have you brushed your teeth? |
我得梳梳头了。 |
I have to comb my hair. |
穿什么好呢? |
What should I wear? |
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?) |
The red one. (穿红的吧!) |
Which dress should I wear? |
Which one should I wear? |
What should I put on? |
快换衣服。 |
Hurry up and get dressed. |
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。) |
Why? (干嘛?) |
把睡衣收好。 |
Put those pajamas away! |
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。) |
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。) |
我走了,妈妈。 |
I'm leaving. Bye mom! |
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!) |
Study hard. (好好学习啊!) |
I'll see you when I get back. |
I'm taking off now. |
See you. |
See you later. |
今天我们逃学吧。 |
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。 |
Let's play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。) |
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!) |
你毛衣穿反了。 |
You're wearing your sweater inside out. |
You have your sweater on inside out. |
上下颠倒了。 |
It's upside down. |
别忘了扔垃圾呀。 |
Don't forget to take out the garbage. |
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!) |
I won't. (忘不了!) |
今天该你扔垃圾了。 |
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。 |
今天你干什么? |
What are you doing today? |
What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?) |
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。) |
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。 |
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. |
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!) |
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。) |
Hurry up or we'll be late. |
快点儿,上学该迟到了。 |
Hurry or you'll be late for school. |
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。) |
What time is it? (现在几点?) |
你锁门了吗? |
Did you lock the door? |
Have you locked the door? |
没忘了什么东西吧? |
Aren't you forgetting something? |
Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?) |
I don't think so. (我想没有。) |
都已经8点了! |
It's already 8:00. |
It's 8:00 already. |
我晚了! |
I'm late! |
I'm late! (我晚了!) |
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!) |
我得赶紧走! |
I have to rush! |
I have to hurry (up)! |
I have to get going! |
I have to get moving. |
你今天会回来得晚吗? |
Are you gonna be late today? |
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?) |
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。) |
几点回来? |
What time are you coming home? |
What time are you coming home? (几点回来?) |
Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。) |
饭盒带了吗? |
Have you got your lunch box? |
Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?) |
Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。) |
今天好像要下雨。 |
It might rain today. |
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。) |
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!) |
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。 |
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave. |