疯狂动物城
1.Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,还有血腥
treachery:
lust:
2.Thousands of years ago, these were the forces that ruled our world.
很早很早以前,这是主宰我们世界的主要力量
3.A world where prey were scared of predators.
那是一个弱肉强食的世界
predators:
4.And predators had an uncontrollable biological urge to maim, and ...death!
而食肉动物都有着他们难以克制的生物本能,他们四处杀戮,以及死亡
uncontrollable:
biological:
urge:
maim:
5.Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, and meek prey
那时候,世界分成了两大阵营,凶猛食肉动物和温顺的食草动物
Vicious:
meek:
prey:
6.But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
但是时过境迁,我们不断进化,许多动物都拜托了野蛮的本性。
evolved:
primitive:
savage:
7.Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在食肉动物和食草动物和平共处
8.And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
所有的小动物都有了数不尽的机遇
mammal:
multitudinous:
9.Yeah, I don’t have to cover in a herd anymore.Instead, I can be an astronaut.
是的,我再也不用整天躲在羊群里了。相反,我可以成为一名宇航员
herd:
10.I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. I’m gonna be an actuary.
我再也不用孤独的追捕猎物了,现在我可以追捕偷税漏税者。我要当一个计算大师
exemptions:
tax:
actuary:
11.And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer!
我能让这个世界变得更美好,我将会当一名警官
12.Haha,Bunny cop? This is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
哈哈,兔子警官?这是我听过最傻的事情了
cop:
13.It may seem impossible to small minds. I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey.
在目光短浅的人看来是不可能的,我就说你呢,小吉丁
14.But,just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
但是,距离这里211英里之外,就是伟大的动物城了.我们的祖先最早在那里签订了和平条约
15.And declared that anyone can be anything.
那里面被告知,每个动物都有无限的可能性
declared:
16.Judy,you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
你曾将想过,我和你妈妈如何过的这么幸福吗?
darn:
17.Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled, Right , Bon?
因为我们放弃了理想,选择安定,对吧?
18.Oh, That’s right,Stu, we settled hard.
说的没错,我们可安定了
19.You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude.
这就是知足常乐的好处
complacency:
20.If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail.
如果你不做新的尝试,你就不会犯错
21.I like trying, actually.
可我偏偏喜欢尝试
22.What your father means, hon, is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even... for you to become a police officer.
你爸爸的意思是当警察挺难的,甚至不可能尤其是对于你来说
23.Right,.There’s never been a bunny cop. -No. Bunnies don’t do that. -Never, -Never
没错,兔子从来不当警察 -对.也当不了警察. 从没有过,从没有过
24.Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one.Because I am gonna make the world a better place.
哦,那我猜我就会是第一个了。因为我想要这个世界表的更美好
25.Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place, no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
或者,该死,你看这里,让世界变得更美好还有其他的方法,比如当一个种萝卜的农民。
heck:
26.Yes, your dad , me, your 275 brothers and sisters. We’re changing the world. -Yeah -One carrot at a time.
没错,你的爸爸,我还有你的275个兄弟姐妹,我们都在改变世界. -对 -用胡萝卜改变
27.Amen to that. Carrot farming is a noble profession.
种胡萝卜可是高尚的职业
Amen:
noble:
28.Just putting the seeds in the ground. At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.
只需要将种子放进土壤里,和土壤融为一体,在用泥土盖起来
dirt:
29.You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams.
对啊,梦想确实很美好
30.Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much.
是啊,只要梦想别太离谱就好
31. Where the heck\'d she go?
她跑哪里去了?
32.Give me your tickets right now, or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
快把你的票给我,否则我把你的羊屁股踢烂
meek:
butt:
33.Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
哦!住手,吉丁。
34.What do you gonna do, cry?
你想干什么,哭吗?
35.Hey,You heard her. Cut it out.
嘿,你听到她了,快住手。
36.Nice costume, loser
制服不错,兔崽子
37.What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你住的地方是一个多么疯狂的世界,居然认为兔子可以当警察
38.Kindly return my friend’s tickets.
乖乖把票还给他们
Kindly:
39.Come and get them. But watch out. Cause I’m a fox and like you said in your dumb little stage play, us predator used to eat prey. And that killer instinct’s still in our denna.
来拿呀.但是你注意,我是一个
Copyright © 2021-2022 www.miaokee.com 秒客网 备案号:粤ICP备2021167564号
免责声明:本站文章多为用户分享,部分搜集自互联网,如有侵权请联系站长,我们将在72小时内删除。