Chapter 2 Open Book——34

时间:2023-03-08 21:09:44
Chapter 2 Open Book——34

His gaze became appraising. "You put on a good show," he said slowly.

他的凝视变成了评价。“你上演了一场好戏”他慢慢的说道。

"But I'd be willing to bet that you're suffering more than you let anyone see."

“但是我愿意打赌你受到的痛苦远比我们任何人看到的要多。 ”

“但我敢打赌,你所经历的比你表现给任何人看的都要多。”

I grimaced at him, resisting the impulse to stick out my tongue like afive-year-old, and looked away.

我冲他做了一个鬼脸,忍住就像一个五岁小孩一样伸出舌头的冲动,然后朝别处看去。

"Am I wrong?"I tried to ignore him.

“我错了吗?”我尝试去无视他。

"I didn't think so," he murmured smugly.

“我不这样认为”他自鸣得意的喃喃自语道。

"Why does it matter to you?" I asked, irritated. I kept my eyes away,watching the teacher make his rounds.

“为什么你这么关心这个?”我问道。我眼睛还是看着别处,看着老师转着圈。

“这跟你有什么关系?”我被激怒了,于是问道。我的眼睛依然看着别处,看到老师正在教室里来回巡视。

"That's a very good question," he muttered, so quietly that I wondered if he was talking to himself.

“这是个很好的问题”他喃喃自语道,声音太轻了以致于我想知道是不是他再和自己说话。

“这是个好问题。”他低语道,声音小得让我怀疑他是不是在自言自语。

However, after a few seconds of silence, I decided that was the only answer I was going to get.

然而,几秒钟的沉默之后,我认为我只能得到唯一的一个答案。

但是,经过了几秒钟的沉默之后,我确信这是我所能得到的唯一答案。

I sighed, scowling at the blackboard.

我叹气道,皱眉看着黑白。

我叹了口气,沉下脸看着黑板。

"Am I annoying you?" he asked. He sounded amused.

“我让你生气了吗?”他问道。他听上去有点逗笑我的意思。

I glanced at him without thinking… and told the truth again.

我没有考虑的看了她。。然后再一次说了事实。

我不假思索地瞪了他一眼……然后又一次说了实话。

"Notexactly. I'm more annoyed at myself. My face is so easy to read — my mother always calls me her open book." I frowned.

“不完全是。我对自己很生气。我的脸太容易被人看出来想什么了,我妈妈总是说我像一本打开的书。”我皱眉的说着。

“确切地说,不是。我主要是在生我自己的气。我把心事都写在脸上——我母亲常说我是她的一本翻开的书。”我皱起了眉。

"On the contrary, I find you very difficult to read." Despite everything that I'd said and he'd guessed, he sounded like he meant it.

“相反的是,我发现你很难读懂。”结合所有我说的和他猜的,他听上去就是这么想的。

“恰恰相反,我觉得很难明白你的想法。”他猜测着,完全否认了我刚刚所说的,但听起来他是说真的。

"You must be a good reader then," I replied.

“你一定是个好的读者”我回复道。

“那你一定是个很好的阅读者。”我反驳道。

"Usually." He smiled widely, flashing a set of perfect, ultrawhite teeth.

“通常是这样的”他大笑着,完美的闪光,超级亮白的牙齿。

“通常是这样。”他笑得很开怀,露出一排整齐雪白的牙齿。